(2) “We” are WACG Inc., 10151 University Blvd Ste 254, Orlando, FL 32817 (hereinafter also referred as “pdms.io”) (email: [email protected] [see also our Legal Information]). In this context, we are the controller according to Art. 4 section 7 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU).
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data: Right of access according to Art. 15 GDPR, Right to rectification or erasure to Art. 16 u. 17 GDPR, Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR, Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR, Right to object to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the unlawful processing of your personal data by us.
(1) Informational use: Informational use means using our website to find out more about our products. Therefore, if you do not register for one of our free trials or webinars, or otherwise submit information to us, we will only collect the information your browser sends to our server. In that case, we will collect the following data, which is necessary for us to both display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR): Browser type and version Operating system Referring URL Time of server request IP address
(2) pdms.io Products: The use of our online applications, in particular "app.pdms.io” requires registration, which requires the entry of the following data: name, email address, telephone number, company name. Additional entries are not mandatory and marked as such. (3) Use of other offers: In addition to the purely informational use of our website and the use of pdms.io products via our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. These include registration for webinars, requests for contact or requests for downloads, among others. To use these services, you will usually need to provide additional personal information which we will use to provide the service and for marketing purposes. These include your name, email address, and/or telephone number.
(2) When using Signavio Products more cookies will be stored to provide all functions of our software. To prevent the storage of such cookies please adjust your browser settings accordingly.
(3) Opt-out: You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and decline acceptance of either third-party cookies or all cookies. You also have the option to delete previously stored cookies. Please be aware that in these cases you may not be able to use all features of this website or the pdms.io Products. We point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website or the pdms.io completely.
(1) Emails: With your consent, you can sign up to receive our newsletter with up-to-date contributions and offers, as well as other interesting emails regarding pdms.io’s products.
(2) Double-Opt-In: To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send an email to the email address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter.
(3) Obligatory disclosures: To receive the newsletter, enter your email address, your name, and your country. After your confirmation, we will store this data for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) Revocation: You can revoke your consent to receiving our newsletter or unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. You can make the cancellation as described in each newsletter, or by sending a message to [email protected]
You can revoke your consent to having your data processed at any time. Likewise, you may object to our processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis at any time. You can send us your concerns by sending an email to [email protected]